HANASIS HIT V2 Intel Intel Celeron Quadcore
- The HANASIS HIT V2 is a computer model designed for general computing and office work.
- It is powered by an Intel Celeron quad-core processor, which provides decent performance for basic tasks.
- The processor has a base clock speed of around 1.8 GHz, which can be boosted up to 2.4 GHz in burst mode.
- The computer comes with 4 GB of DDR4 RAM, which is sufficient for most day-to-day activities such as browsing the internet, checking emails, and using office applications.
- It has a 500 GB hard drive for storing files and documents, which is enough for most users.
- The computer comes with integrated Intel HD Graphics, which is suitable for basic tasks such as web browsing and office work, but not for gaming or graphics-intensive applications.