Suprema FaceStation F2
- Suprema FaceStation F2 is a facial recognition device used for access control and time attendance.
- It features an advanced fusion algorithm that combines facial recognition with fingerprint and/or card recognition for enhanced security.
- The device has a 5-inch touchscreen display for easy operation and management.
- The camera used for facial recognition is a 2MP RGB+IR dual-camera with wide dynamic range and anti-spoofing technology.
- It has a fast matching speed of up to 30 faces per second and a capacity of up to 30,000 users.